Keywords PlayerSupport is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers amp; Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for Player Support Agents with great English and French skills ready to join our awesome team in Katowice, Poland (relocation support provided).
- Provide superb Customer Support to players for game-related queries they may have.
- Use your investigator skills and troubleshoot players’ queries via a ticketing system.
- Collaborate with internal teams for project-related requests.
- Provide assistance to the developer by forwarding them important and key information from all the issues you handle with players.
- Become a master of the game that you are supporting.
- Advanced French skills (C1).
- Fluent in English (B2).
- Availability to work 5 days a week including weekend-days.
- Flexibility in terms of shifts.
- Interest in video games.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Understanding of basic office applications.
- MS Office and Google suite knowledge would be a perk.
- All eligible candidates will be required to take our French and English Language Tests to better evaluate their written skills.
- Possibility to start immediately.
- Work on interesting projects.
- Benefits package - private medical care amp; MultiSport card.
- Free beverages amp; fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Attractive referral program.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Company parties.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area Green Park"*
*Due to COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home until restrictions are lifted.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!